Join MyPI and Learn About:
Apply to MyPI Now to:
- Build Life Saving Skill Sets and Be Certified in CPR and AED Usage.
- Learn about Emergency Management and First Responder Careers.
- Identify Hazards and Become Extreme Weather Aware.
- Give Back to Your Communities through the PREP + 6 Service Project.
- Develop Emergency Kits and Family Communication Plans.
- Learn about Technology in Emergency Preparedness, including NOAA Weather Radios, Social and Smartphone Apps, HAM Radio, etc.
- Making a Difference with Teen CERT
- MyPI One-Pager for Potential Students
- MyPI Student Application Form – Paper Version
- MyPI Waiver
- MyPI Photo Consent Form
- Official MyPI Program Brochure
- Unit 1: Disaster Preparedness
- Unit 2: Fire Safety and Utility Control
- Unit 3: Disaster Med Ops 1
- Unit 4: Disaster Med Ops 2
- Unit 5: Light Search and Rescue
- Unit 6: CERT Organization
- Unit 7: Disaster Psychology
- Unit 8: Terrorism and CERT
- Annex: Earthquakes
- Annex: Excessive Heat
- Annex: Fire
- Annex: Floods
- Annex: Hurricanes and Coastal Storms
- Annex: Landslides and Mudflows
- Annex: Nuclear Power Plant Emergencies
- Annex: Pandemic Influenza
- Annex: Severe Thunderstorms
- Annex: Tornadoes
- Annex: Tsunamis
- Annex: Volcanoes
- Annex: Winter Storms
- Handout – PREP+6 – Communication Plan for Kids (optional)
- Handout – PREP+6 – Emergency Supply List 1
- Handout – PREP+6 – Emergency Supply List 2
- Handout – PREP+6 – Family Commitment Letter
- Handout – PREP+6 – Family Communication Plan
- Handout – PREP+6 – Supplemental – People with Disabilities 1
- Handout – PREP+6 – Supplemental – People with Disabilities 2
- Handout – PREP+6 – Supplemental – Pets 1
- Handout – PREP+6 – Supplemental – Pets 2
- Handout – PREP+6 – Supplemental – Pets 3
- Handout – PREP+6 – Supplemental – Preparedness Makes Sense
- Handout – PREP+6 – Supplemental – Seniors 1
- Handout – PREP+6 – Supplemental – Seniors 2